Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I Know You've Got A Love Poem Hiding Somewhere

Why not submit it to the Jacar Press 2011 ...AND LOVE... anthology? Publisher Richard Krawiec is calling for submissions until April 30, 2011.

I submitted one senryu and three free-verse poems last week, which was my submission for week 11 of 2011. The first poem entered is free, then you pay $1US per page for further poems.

See all the submission info here, and where to email your poems and to pay here (use the 'Donate' button).

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Kirsten, I'd love to have a poem but I'm not great at poetry!

    I just wanted to let you know that I have amended the format on Gail's guest post concerning Ouija Boards: http://www.marvellousmable.com Many thanks for coming by and sorry for the inconvenience.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, thanks for letting me know. Will pop over and have a look now :)

    ReplyDelete