Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Friday, January 14, 2011

Submissions for Kokako 14 close February 1st, 2011

Kokako is a New Zealand magazine of haiku, tanka, haibun and related forms. It's edited by Patricia Prime and Joanna Preston, and is published twice a year in April and September.

Submissions should be previously unpublished and not under consideration elsewhere. Editors ask you to please make just one submission of up to 10 pieces during each submission period to kokakonz@gmail.com

I'm currently getting my submission of haiku and tanka ready to send to Kokako. This will be my submission for next week, which is the third week of 2011. This week (week two of the year) I submitted to Haiku News, which I will tell you more about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment