Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Thursday, January 6, 2011

a river of stones - day six

stone #6

shredding papers that I once found important


If you enjoyed this please click in the 'like' box below as your responses will help me choose which small stones to send in to Fiona to be considered for the book at the end of January. Thanks :)

4 comments:

  1. Strange that I have just found your stone now! I often find shredding papers quite cleansing! In fact, I was thinking about paper shredding this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Cool :)
    I've been having a big clear out this first week of 2011. A clean writing desk for the first time in ages! Feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kirsten! I've been going through and 'liking'... and this is one. If you do decide to submit it to AROS I wonder if you could lose 'that'? Really like the simplicity of this.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the feedback, Lynne. I really appreciate it. Happy writing to you!

    ReplyDelete