Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Snapshot Press Haiku Calendar Competition Deadline 31st Jan

If I get my act together in time, this will be my submission for week four of 2011. I've never entred it before, but in my bid to get myself and my writing back out into the world after cancer, I'm going to give it a whirl!

Cash prizes totalling £360. Twelve haiku will be picked as monthly winners; 40 others will be runners-up. All will be published. Haiku should include a seasonal word or activity. Results announced on March 31.

Cost: £3/$US5/haiku; £6/$US10/3 haiku; £12/$US20 up to 10 haiku. It is now possible to pay via PayPal.

For full details see the Entry Guide on the Snapshot Press website.

No comments:

Post a Comment