Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

O, Christmas Tree . . .

My heartfelt thanks to all this year in the world of haiku who have supported me over the past 12 months. Sending happy Christmas thoughts your way today!

To my readers, those that have left comments, and the poets that I've written alongside: Thank you!

To the editors that have published my work, the judges that have chosen my poetry, and those in the community that have sent me gifts through our haiku inspired friendships: Thank you!

Here's our little living Christmas tree 2012

May we all remember moving forward into a New Year that haiku is not a mountain to climb, but a bed to relax in.

My wish for you is that you'll be able to write the way you hear the poetry in your heart.


Christmas morning
 amongst the pine needles
a spider's gift


Blessings!
Kirsten x

No comments:

Post a Comment