Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Crafty Christmas


Christmas cards: an angel cut-out from Christmas music (click to enlarge)


Here are two crafty gifts I've made for my family this Christmas,
along with my 2013 Calendar of Haiku & Photography.


Reindeer Christmas tree ornaments for the kids


Celebrate the Twelve Days of Christmas haiku-style on 
Gillena Cox's blog Lunch Break from  
Tuesday, December 25 to Saturday, January 5
where she invites you to collaborate for the fifth year running.

I'm hoping to share in Gillena's Christmas story for the first time.
It would be great if you joined me! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment