Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Dream Speak

After a month writing poems exploring my personal mythology, I'm getting back into the rhythm this week of writing my dreams down, and returning to one in particular that I've been working on interpreting. I find doing dream work in short bursts works best for me otherwise I waste energy fighting with procrastination.

Here's a tanka I wrote about dream work for the InkSeeds prompt on Revelation during April's NaPoWriMo - read it here
 
And a poem from the first prompt: Recycling the First Dream - read it here. This was one of my favourite prompts as I again reconnected with the power of dreams and the significance and importance to doing dream work.
 
This is an earlier post about the books I use for dream work and a found poem from one of them - Receive Dreams as Messengers from Another Realm Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment