Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Literary Gift Company

I came across The Literary Gift Company when reading Joanna Preston's blog this week and I couldn't resist going straight to the website.

I wasn't disappointed! Filled with glorious delights for book lovers, this UK company is into wares that recycle old books, and began out of a family book selling business.

These people are the real deal. They have jewelry, kitchen items, clothing and stationery, amongst much, much more. I want you to go and discover it for yourself, but will tempt you just a bit further with three that took my fancy...

  1. the Virgina Woolf typewriter pin - "Books are the mirrors of the soul"
  2. the "Go away I'm writing" mug
  3. the 'Paperback' Perfume (for that wonderful book smell we all love)
They even have a haiku t.shirt, which I find funny and offensive all at the same time. Let me know what you think. Cameron has challenged me to write a better one. I haven't yet accepted.

August is their first birthday so it's discounts all round. Just type 'dickens' in the 'voucher code' section at the checkout for your 10% discount. I put my first order in today so will let you know how it goes.

The Literary Gift Company blogs at http://giftsforbooklovers.blogspot.com/
Joanna Preston blogs at 'A Dark Feathered Art' http://jopre.wordpress.com/



2 comments:

  1. If we had that paperback perfume, I'd just sit there snorting it all day!

    ReplyDelete