Unless stated otherwise, all poetry on Swimming in Lines of Haiku is Copyright Kirsten Cliff and may not be reprinted in any form without written permission from the author. kirsten(DOT)cliff(AT)gmail(DOT)com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm in the river, are you?

The July River of Stones challenge kicks off in just a few days and I want to know - will you join me?

We believe that it's better to be connected to the world, than not to be. We believe that it's better to notice the unnoticed, the weeds in the cracks in the pavement and the aphid on the bud of the rose, than to let them slip by. And we believe that writing can help us pay attention to, and become intimate with, the world. (Fiona and Kaspa, River of Stones organisers)

Writing a small stone a day for the month of January was so much fun - it reignited my passion for words, it rehoned my observation skills, and I reconnected with my online community of writers and poets. Come and join us in writing a small stone a day in July and see where the journey takes YOU!

All the info you need to get started is here, and if you're blogging, then get your badge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment