- Stepping Stones: a way into haiku by Martin Lucas (British Haiku Society, 2007)
- And poetry journals that have arrived in March - Kokako 16, paper wasp: a journal of haiku 18:1, Ribbons 7:4.
- The Carpathians by Janet Frame (First published in 1988)
- And I have just finished reading The Anthologist by Nicholson Baker (Simon & Schuster UK, 2009)
- Dreams and the search for meaning by Peter O'Connor (Methuen Haynes, 1986)
- And I'm reading aloud to hubby Marie-Louise von Franz: The Classic Jungian and The Classic Jungian Tradition edited by James A. Hall and Daryl Sharp (Inner City Books, 2008)
I'd love to hear about what you're reading. Please feel free to share in the comments section, whether it's a book, journal or blog!